Chiropractic Assistant & Guest Coordinator (Palatine, IL)
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
Employment type: Part-Time
- Delighting our customers
- Overseeing scheduling, billing, and office systems
- Coordinating our community marketing
Our clients are local chiropractic patients. The position is full-time. No agencies. This is an ongoing role that will require continuous development and upkeep. We are looking for someone who shares our vision and will grow with our company. Must be able to manage multiple priorities and pay close attention to detail.
Please respond to this posting with an up-to-date resume and a cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job.
Compensation negotiable based on experience, accomplishments and proven success.
Highly sought after traits:
- Team Oriented
- Fast Learner
Looking for a truly awesome team member with a burning desire to succeed! If you are highly motivated and seek to make a difference in people’s lives, then this is a great job for you! Our work environment is drama free and allows you to do good in the world. Perfect blend of structure and autonomy.
- Excellent communication skills
- You must be highly detail oriented and organized.
- High adaptability in a changing environment.
- Multi-tasking abilities are a must.
- Ability to anticipate client and team needs is a must
- Great rapport building
Character traits sought:
- Positive Attitude
- Respectful of others
- Problem-solving entrepreneurial spirit
- Always willing to learn and grow
This position is for Innate Life Chiropractic.